Sunday, August 3, 2008

Disappointing Update

I went on my road trip. On the way, lost my 4G memory card which held amazing pictures I was excited to upload and share. I'm left with next to nothing. It kills me and is extremely painful to think about me going on a trip like that and having no pictures to show for it. I guess I really do have to just stick with the memories... as a "photographer" it still is just brutal. I'm just going to have to get over it. 800+ pictures are now floating somewhere in the Midwest and there is nothing I can do about it.

On the flip side, I have a few pictures to post from this week. First was from an abandoned water tower a few towns away I scoped out with a few friends a while ago. We went back this week, I brought my camera, and the next day I brought my dad when we went on hunts for photo-spots. Here's a few from those two days:



















- The Ali